Hello everyone, I'm gonna make a list of some Japanese music/anime that are my favorites, so if your into these kinds of things I recommend checking them out.
Anime
1. Claymore (it's an ongoing anime as of now)
2. Naruto Shippuuden (it's ongong aswell)
3. Shakugan no Shana (1-24ep anime series; it also has some specials and movies)
4. Mai-Hime, Mai-Otome & Mai-Otome Zwei (Mai-Hime & Mai-Otome are anime series that are fully out, Mai-Otome Zwei is an ongoing OVA, they are all related anime, Otome is the sequel to Hime and Otome Zwei is the sequel to Otome)
5. Night Head Genesis (it's fully out 1-24ep)
6. Utawarerumono (it's fully out 1-26ep, The series first began as a Japanese adult AVG+SLG(S-RPG) by Leaf which was released on April 26, 2002, but now the anime is out)
7. Solty Rei (it's fully out 1-24ep, it has some specials)
8. Darker Than Black (it's an ongoing anime as of now, Japanese name is Kuro no Keiyakusha, Ep. 14 comes out in 2 days on July, 5th)
9. Azumanga Daioh (it's fully out 1-26ep, it has some specials and a movie and a web episode)
10. Tsubasa Chronicle 2nd (it's fully out 1-26ep)
Music
1. Girugamesh - 13's reborn album
2. D'espairsRay - Mirror
3. Kagrra - Shizuku
4. Ayumi Hamasaki - Secret
5. Ayaka Hirahara - 4つのL
6. Olivia (Lufkin) - Synchronicity
7. Teppei Koike & Eiji Wentz - my brand new way & Awaking Emotion 85(Teppei Koike has one of the most beautiful voices I have ever heard from a male singer, me being a male, I also think he's really cute, but I'm not gay :D)
8. RENTRER EN SOI - THE ABYSS OF DESPAIR
9. UVERworld - BUGRIGHT
10. KOKIA - Ningen te Sonna Mono Ne
If you would like to know where to download anything from above just comment and I'll try and reply as soon as I can, so check frequently. If the download link is no longer availiable I can allow you access to get it from my computer on Tubes.
-Micah-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment